Who we are?
Amy Surman is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data held by Amy Surman Jewellery.
75, Wilkins Road, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2HZ.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What information do we collect?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, last name.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
How do we use personal information?
We will only use your information when…
delivering marketing and events communication
carrying out polls and surveys
providing goods and services
When do we share personal data?
We will never in any circumstance share you data with another party.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. At any time you can unsubscribe from any emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint then please do contact Amy on the follow details…